29th April 2006
Saturday, April 29, 2006 / 8:24 PM

Sad man.

It's seriously sad. I mean. I don't see any crime in being gay lah. It's like.

Okay let's just say. It's a bit sick lah okay. But still, though I don't encourage gayness, I'm not that against it also.

I mean okay lah. Gayness is gay. And it's a bit like. Gays are so like discriminated by people. It's really. Like. Although some claim it's like against human and moral rights or whatever. Some comments can really hurt lah okay.

I don't think it's like. From a baby they start thinking. Hey I wanna be a gay. Or something like that. I think it's a step at a time till they realise it? Well I'm not some gay so I wouldn't know anyway.

But still. Comments can hurt lah. Even if they're gays. I mean. Just wish them the best. Though according to them they've only been together for. Say. Only for about 20 days? But still they are like as if they've been together for months. So well. Maybe they'll realise it sooner or later lah. But if they don't I guess. It's kinda really mean lah. Spare a thought for their feelings too. It's not as if gays don't have feelings. It's not really a crime to be gay also. I mean. The words gays and lesbians are created for a purpose right.

I'm not trying to say that. Omg being gay and lesbo is okay. Let's all be homos.

No.

Just don't discriminate.

And also. If you hate the gay fact. Then stop reading it. I mean. I believe you heard somehow it's a gay blog, so you decided to check it out. Well in the first place. If you hate gayness, why did you go there for? Expecting what? Porno or something?

If you hate the whole gayness thing it's really unecessary to post and post and post that's it's lame and gay and against moral and human rights or what not.

That's redundant shit. So stop crapping. Not as if them being gays affect you?

You're not going to go. Ohmygawd. I know this gay couple. I'm gonna be affected for life 'cause I found out about them.

Please.. Leave them alone lah.. Spare a thought for them.. They're humans too okay?

Not trying to sound offensive or something. I hope I didn't sort of offend anyone anyhow.